Conservator of rare books, paper, and parchment with an interest in methods and materials; the life cycle of cultural objects; and how conservation can enhance and engage fellowship among allied professionals, scholars, researchers, and artists.
Margy E. Meyerson Head of Conservation (2016-present). Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts, University of Pennsylvania Libraries.
Associate Conservator for Rare Books and Paper (2006-16). The New York Public Library.
Conservator for Special Collections in the Harvard University Library (2003-06). Weissman Preservation Center, Harvard University.
Andrew W. Mellon Advanced Fellow (2002-03). Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts. Philadelphia, PA
Conservation Intern (2002). Weissman Preservation Center, Harvard University. Cambridge, MA
MLIS and CAS in Conservation & Preservation of Library & Archival Materials. University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology. Bryn Mawr College
- American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (AIC)
- Fellow (2016)
- Book and Paper Group & Electronic Media Group
- International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (IIC)
- International Association of Book and Paper Conservators (IADA)
- AIC Publications Committee, Chair (appointed), 2015-18
- BPG Publications Committee, Chair (appointed), 2014-17
- BPG Program Chair (elected), 2012-13
- BPG Assistant Program Chair (elected), 2011-12
- Grant Reviewer, Institute of Museum and Library Services, 2008-13
- Library Collections Conservation Discussion Group, Co-chair (appointed), 2007-08