Conservator of rare books, paper, and parchment with an interest in methods and materials; the life cycle of cultural objects; and how conservation can enhance and engage fellowship among allied professionals, scholars, researchers, and artists. Fellow of the American Institute for Conservation (AIC).
Margy E. Meyerson Head of Conservation (2016-present). Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts, University of Pennsylvania Libraries.
Associate Conservator for Rare Books and Paper (2006-16). The New York Public Library.
Conservator for Special Collections in the Harvard University Library (2003-06). Weissman Preservation Center, Harvard University.
Andrew W. Mellon Advanced Fellow (2002-03). Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts. Philadelphia, PA
Special Collections Conservation Intern (2002). Weissman Preservation Center, Harvard University. Cambridge, MA
Master’s of Library and Information Science and Certificate of Advanced Studies in Conservation & Preservation of Library & Archival Materials (2002), University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology (1999), Bryn Mawr College
- American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (AIC)
- Fellow (2016)
- Specialization: Book and Paper Group & Electronic Media Group
- International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works (IIC)
- International Association of Book and Paper Conservators (IADA)
- AIC Publications Committee, Chair (appointed), 2015-19
- BPG Publications Committee, Chair (appointed), 2014-17
- BPG Program Chair (elected), 2012-13
- BPG Assistant Program Chair (elected), 2011-12
- Grant Reviewer, Institute of Museum and Library Services, 2008-13
- Library Collections Conservation Discussion Group, Co-chair (appointed), 2007-08